Friday, April 18, 2008
Whoosh... L-M-U!
We took a walk to LMU today. I told Camryn that it was where Daddy and I went to school and she left wondering why we left without actually "going to school" today. I'm not positive, but I think I had a Gary Bolton sighting. Could it have been him whisking someone away in one of those little carts? Part of me did not want to believe it 10 years later that he was still there. But I digress. I have to share that I chuckled to myself when I was taking Camryn to the bathroom in the St. Robert's auditorium. The last several times I had been in that bathroom were during numerous trips during Alumni BBQ's after many hours in the beer garden. Today, 5 years later I was pushing my double stroller through the door so my 3 year old could pee. My how times have changed.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too Cute! Start saving now so the kids can go to LMU some day!
I am very jealous of these kids right now.
I love how Connor is just sitting there in the middle of the sidewalk.
And how Camryn is puching him.
Post a Comment