The Zoo after party was at the Villafana's. Since it was 103 degrees at 5pm when we got to the house, the kids opted for some pool time. This was Connor's first experience with a pool. He enjoyed it a lot, though he kept wanting to walk around and fell EVERY time and ended up with a mouthful of water and some tears. We tried to get him to sit down and play with the toys, but he insisted on standing and falling. As you can see from the picture, Camryn had an excellent time sliding down the slide. She even went head first. I'm not sure she was ready for the faceplant into the water, but she still enjoyed it.

While they were drying off the girls decided to do some hugging. Mind you, they had no clothes on. I had to crop out a nipple slip from my daughter to make this picture internet friendly.
3 comments:
Ha. I had to delete that last comment due to the fact that it wasn't intelligible. I love these pictures. The hugging one is so cute, I totally see the parents in the kids and it makes me all sappy.
Thank you Kelli for putting up pictures of our kids too. See we don't need our own blog, our kids appear on the Spriggs blog!
Post a Comment