
Saturday, June 28, 2008
The Ladies Man Hits the Beach
Connor and I went to the beach earlier in the week (shh...don't tell Camryn. She was at school and is on a need to know basis). We didn't have much time so I plopped him down in the closest shade to the steps which happened to be next to 4 very unhappy people who were doing the "Manhattan Beach Boot Camp". While they were doing sit-ups and various difficult exercises while being yelled at by a large man (who looked very out of shape, I might add), we had fun in the sand with the shovel and bucket. Connor did talk to one guy on the end who seemed happy to see his cute face during a break from the crunches. Connor was glad he could brighten someone's day, which until then seemed to really suck.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sign us up for the beach with the ladies man in August. Dates to follow soon...
There better be some Couvessier in that bucket
Post a Comment