Great-Aunt Caron and cousin Krystin came down for a visit this weekend. We had lots of fun playing in the house and walking around Santa Monica. We went to Pacific Park and let the kids go on some rides. It was all fun and games until Connor was deliriously tired because he refuses to sleep in a stroller and saw Camryn eating a hot dog which she wouldn't share. The line at the hot dog stand seemed like the longest line I've ever stood in while he had a tantrum on the boardwalk. Then Camryn had a tantrum because I was forcing her to hold my hand while we were walking on the sidewalk. I will be very surprised if we ever see Caron and Krystin down here again. Sigh.


Camryn had an entourage at her ballet/tap class with us all there watching. Krystin took one for the team and did the class with her.
1 comment:
We will be back.....some time!
Post a Comment