Sunday, April 12, 2009

America's Next Top Model

As you may have guessed, I found the cord to connect the camera to the computer! Yay! Now I have a month of pictures to sort through for your enjoyment. I thought we'd start with Camryn and her Glamour Shots. She went to a birthday party at this place called "Olivia's Doll House and Tea Room" where they got to dress up and get their hair and make-up done, have a fashion show and then a tea party. It was all very grown up. On the way home her and I stopped at the mall and some lady was telling her how pretty she was. I felt the need to explain the party to her so she didn't think I was some sort of stage mom who forced my 4 year old to wear make-up and gave her an "up do" on a daily basis. Camryn would love it if I did do that everyday, but it ain't gonna happen.

Here's the post wardrobe and hair picture




















Getting her make-up done










Practicing "Blue Steel" for the fashion show









Apparently, this is her new pose for pictures. It's really annoying since her face is sideways in every picture. She walked down the catwalk to her spot and as the cameras came out, so did this.




















Still doing that pose

2 comments:

Alina said...

what a fun idea! the poses at the end are a crack up.

Caron said...

What, no "magnum"?