Thursday, June 11, 2009

American Idol 2023

I was watching an interview with Taylor Swift and they showed video of Taylor singing when she was really little. It dawned on me that when Camryn becomes the American Idol or a famous singer on her own, we better have some footage to share with the networks. She was practicing her songs for her Spring Sings concert at school so I took the opportunity to shoot it. Here you go.


uh

3 comments:

Romios Family said...

I love the donkey sounds as well as the frog YUM YUM. And that last verse of the frog song went super fast. So cute! If they make you cut it down for AI '23 I would use the God Bless America piece. Sure to get votes!

Alina said...

hee hee!!the girl can carry a tune! I also love the yum yum from the froggy song.

Grandma P said...

That is one talented 4 1/2 year old little girl!Must be the Luddy side of the family!