Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi Fans!

OK, so I've been a little lax on the blog-front lately. We've been a little busy lately with all the house stuff so please forgive. I haven't even been keeping up with other people's blogs. I'm so out of the loop. Here are a couple of recent pics and I'll try to get more up soon.




I'm not sure who started this, but for a few days this was all the rage. Connor would climb into the doll stroller and Camryn would take him for a walk around the house as if he was her baby. She would even get him snacks to make it more realistic.




Connor got a hold of the fake sippy cup that goes with the "Potty Elmo" doll and gave his doggie drinks while they were strolling.

4 comments:

Alina said...

Connor's gonna love you when you put that middle picture in his senior yearbook ad! :)

Romios Family said...

Yeah - you're back! I think that stroller looked a little more stable with Olive in it!

Sarah said...

That pic is freaking me out. It's like a little Kelli pushing Ted around. Heebeejeebees.

Alina said...

Sarah you're hilarious