After a weekend stuck in the house it was nice to have some friends over today. Our friends Cathy and Sam were visiting from San Rafael so they came over with Veronica and Amanda and their respective kids. We had a nice afternoon chatting and eating Alejos under our new awning in the back yard. The kids enjoyed some kiddie pool action and running amok around the yard. After the pool time was over somehow the party turned clothing optional. Every boy over 2 (there were 3 of them) suddenly was naked. It was quite a sight and Camryn wasn't quite sure what to do with all of it. Let me just say that Amanda and I weren't sure what to do with all of it, either. We got some parenting lessons regarding boys from Cathy and Veronica that terrified us. Oh the things that boys do. I'm scared for what my future holds.
Who knew when we bought this little house that Camryn would turn it into the Playgirl Mansion?


I had to include this picture. Is it not the hugest diaper you have ever seen? Way to go Luke! (well, it's not all him, the pool did help)

Sam giving Joshua a headache.
Aidan got tired of taking the balls out of the barrel so he decided to just sit in it instead.

2 comments:
Boys are gross. Get Camryn a robe and a cigar.
I'll have to make a mental note to pack Sam's black bowtie the next time we visit the Playgirl Mansion.Thanks for a fun day, Spriggs!
Post a Comment