

Posing in the Christmas outfits. Camryn picked hers out this year. Obviously, Ted and I picked out Connor's. I'm pretty sure given the opportunity he would have chosen something else. He is all set for the next Ralph Appreciation Day, though. He looks like he should be standing in the town square selling newspapers.



Counsin Jacob and Camryn, who is sporting the coveted Ariel "dress" from Santa. "Dress" is in quotes because it's actually a nightgown. When mommy waits until the Sunday before Christmas to go to the Disney Store the actual dresses are only in a size 2.

Connor and cousin Maddie opening gifts.


Grandma Patti attempting to take a picture with both kids. It is no easy task to get them together. That is why there are very few pictures of them posing together on this blog. Our Christmas card picture only worked because Ted and I were holding them so they were unable to pester each other. This is but one of the few tricks we've discovered in the past 2 years.
1 comment:
I think the Ariel "dress" is totally appropriate. In fact, not sure if you remember but for one of our formals I wore a Victoria's Secret velvet "dress". Ha. For the record, I really DID think it was a dress at the time. Hooker.
Post a Comment