These were from tonight when he rode his sleigh through the neighborhood. He was pulled by a Suburban rather than reindeers and was accompanied by police cars and a fire engine, you know, just like the stories say. Connor was so excited to see him, from afar. Close up not so much.


Here is Teacher Nancy who apparently fooled no one. Camryn got a present, though, which I'm sure made up for it not being the real Santa.

Here are the old "wait in line at the mall" pics with Santa. Camryn and I waited for 45 minutes which included Santa being late for 15 of them. There were many unhappy parents when he showed up at 12:15 instead of 12. Ted took Connor around the mall while Camryn and I waited. It turned out to be a brilliant plan. They arrived just as it was our turn and Ted plopped Connor on Santa's lap and we took pictures before he knew what hit him. The next two times Connor saw Santa he was much savvier and pre-empted any picture attempts or at least started crying first.


Camryn waiting in line.
2 comments:
Great Santa pics! We have been doing drivebys all week with the Santa in our neighborhood. We are such slackers we actually haven't taken the actual pic yet. I am so afraid it is going to be a disaster but after getting the Berini Xmas card I realize the result can be pretty priceless too.
In Connor's defense, that's one scary looking Santa.
Post a Comment