Connor buried in the balls. Once I stuck him in there, he really couldn't move so he just sat and played and watched everyone else.
Camryn making sure he's well supervised.
Camryn driving the motorhome.
In keeping with this blog's tradition, Camryn enjoying the cake festivities. She likes to savor each delicious bite. Oh, and in case you are wondering, that is a pink shell on her forehead and a mermaid on one arm and a princess on the other. She walked around the parties with her arms out to make sure everyone saw them.
Here are some of my friends from my old work. Over the past 5 years most of us have had at least 1 child. As you can see, we are outnumbered 10 kids to 6 moms, and counting.
1 comment:
Can I get one of those ball things for Taki?
I am glad you explained the shell on her forehead, I thought it was pink frosting!
Post a Comment