So Saturday morning rolls around after an entire day of the stomach flu and Mommy was moving pretty slow. Our accountant was over doing our taxes, but I wasn't quite ready yet (it was 8:30am after all) so I was still upstairs. Ted comes up in a panic telling me I need to get downstairs because he can't talk to Justin and watch both kids simultaneously. "Camryn just stamped all over Connor's face", he said. "I need you down there". Ted being Ted, I figured he was exaggerating so I took my time and came down a few minutes later. For once, he was accurate. It looked as if Camryn had done her math homework on his face, neck and hands (the stamps are of numbers). Here is what I saw:


Connor picked out this shirt to wear. I wonder why.

(By the way, Heather, this picture was taken at Islands. Jealous?)
4 comments:
Damn, I am totally jealous. It seems that my secret plan to move back down there is #1 totally not a secret and #2 totally not a success. Booooo.
HYSTERICAL. Could Camryn get more demonic in that pic? I was envisioning her STOMPING on his face, not literally STAMPING. HA!
Move to Sac. There's an Islands now and you can buy a house for like $1 I thin.
That's actually her "Don't take my picture" face, but I can see how you could confuse that with her "How can I make Connor cry and pretend I had no part in it?" face
Post a Comment