
Monday, March 3, 2008
A Penny Saved...
Grandpa brought Camryn a piggy bank a while ago and she's been saving all of her money that she's given (or finds around the house) to buy a "Belle" dress. She's trying to complete her collection of princess dresses, I suppose. Her hard work paid off this weekend when we went to the Disney store and found it. She dragged it around the store asking if she could take it home. When I told her that she didn't bring her money with her to buy it she said "Can I have some of your money?" I'm guessing this won't be the only time in her life she utters that phrase. Needless to say we used my money to buy the dress and the matching necklace, bracelet and earings, and she paid me back when we got home. She wore it all night last night, but when she put it on this morning as soon as she got up she decided to take it off because she didn't have shoes to match it. Considering I am either in jeans or sweats everyday, I have no idea where she gets this need for fashion.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So it must have been Camryn's LV purse in that last post...
Yes. She has been saving for a LONG time. By the way, I knew you were going to comment on that as soon as I saw it in the picture.
Ted's kind of a clothes horse. Love this pic.
She must get it from me :)
Post a Comment