Camryn grabbed the coveted spot next to the birthday girl at cake time. Nice work.


Ariel made a special appearance and was the hit of the party.

After all of the other kids left Connor made his move. But really, I couldn't get him out of there. She was trying to clean up and he just wouldn't go away. The only thing that got him moving was me telling him that we were going to have cake. Then he shuffled out of there in a hurry. He's learned so much in his 19 months of being around Camryn.

Connor discovered tater tots for the first time and Nolan perfected the art of pretending to eat pizza.

These were these bouncy things that the kids were really enjoying. However, I didn't have very much fun since when I sat on it it went all the way to the ground instead of bouncing.

The slide was the other hit of the party for the youngsters.

Lucia really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment