Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So LA

If these kids are going to grow up in LA, they are probably going to here a lot of Mariachi bands so it doesn't hurt to get started on dancing technique while they are young. In face, if you leave something in the middle of the floor chances are Connor will start doing circles around it. If we can just get our hands on a sombrero we can keep his training going. Anyone been to Chevy's lately?



5 comments:

Romios Family said...

This is adorable! I'll have to post my video response of the grooving Nikos was doing while I was watching the videos. Obviously we need to move to LA. And have mexican for dinner tonight.

Sarah said...

Loving Camryn's dancing. And feeling a tiny bit worried too.

Amy G. said...

It kinda looks like Camryn is hearing 50 Cent playing in her head.

Anonymous said...

The girl's got rhythm! Sign her up for some folklorico classes!!

Anonymous said...

I have very talented grandchildren!
Why aren't mommy and daddy dancing too?